April Few, a young mother of two, embarks on an eye-opening exploration of the current state of American government schools and makes some alarming discoveries regarding agendas kept hidden from the eyes of both students and parents like her. Through a series of interviews with educational experts, she explores the following questions:
- Are public schools forming a wedge between parents and children?
- Are children being trained to become political activists for the political left?
- What is the true aim of so-called comprehensive sexuality education?
- How much transgender influence is there in government schools?
- How is Critical Race Theory indoctrinating American children?
- Is there a federal education scheme to control the nation’s workforce?
April meets the authors of several books that guided her journey of discovery and gave her a newfound mission—to educate parents of school-aged children about the indoctrination taking place in government schools.
A tax deductible donation to help pay for wide distribution and marketing of Truth & Lies in American Education is greatly appreciated!